Citampi Stories: Love life RPG is to simulation genre game with a pixel theme developed by Ikan Asin Production. This game tells about a person who decides his life to travel to the city of Citampi to find money because his family is in debt and will soon be billed by debt collectors. In this beginners guide, we are going to take a look at the basic gameplay and tips of Citampi Stories: Love life RPG, and help new players get a headstart.
There are many things you can do while playing this game, such as various jobs according to your skills, doing worship to pray, establishing relationships with various people from young, old, male and female, then you can also find a lover to be your life partner and form a family. yourself.
Introducing the Basics of Citampi Stories: Love Life
The city of Citampi is divided into 6 areas where each area has different buildings and shops.
- Area 1: Laundry, Chief’s Storehouse, Mr. Tatang’s Stall, Job Board, Fishing Spot
- Area 2: Legit Clinic, Smallman, Alex’s Clothing Store, Madam Lela’s, Courtyard, Build ‘N Fix
- Area 3: Gymball Fitness, Idea Furniture, Net-Cafe, 7-Seven, Home, Job Board, Mosque, Civil Office, Mrs. Noer’s Store
- Area 4: Job Board, Joysteak, Mrs. Tuti’s, Holtin Hotel, Azian Restaurant, Cinemak, U-Bike, Lisa Terry Boutique
- Area 5: Amazon Books, Mr. Rolands, Franklin Fried Chicken, Church
- Area 6: Classroom Spot, Fishing Spot, School
RP is the currency in this game, you can make money in various ways, such as doing work, picking up trash and selling it, selling what you have, and others. Money here is very important because you are required to pay debts every week, besides that you can also buy all the necessities and necessities such as food, goods, furniture, and improve your skills through various shops such as the Gym and Internet Caffe.
There are four kinds of skills that you can upgrade, such as Communication, Strength, Intelligence, and Luck because these skills are needed for those of you who want to find a job with a high salary. You can upgrade it for free without spending money through the Chief Storehouse, such as Dumble to increase strength, a mirror to improve communication, and a desk to increase intelligence
Citampi Stories: Love Life Beginners Guide: Tips and Tricks
Here are some of our tips in our Citampi Stories: Love Life Beginners Guide to help you, newbies, to kickstart your journey.
1.Knowing all the characters
The thing you have to do when you first play this game is, get acquainted with all the characters in each area. When there are people on the side of the road, you talk to them to get acquainted, sometimes you also need to enter the shop because usually there are several people there besides you can also get acquainted with the shopkeeper. It is very useful to improve your communication skills. In addition, when you become a friend, you will get a gift.
2. Being a Garbage Collector
When you start playing this game, there are easier ways to earn money without working through the Job Board. The trick is to become a garbage collector who picks up trash or used goods on every street and then sells them to Mr. Tatang near the river Area 1. Not only do earn money, but you can also improve your luck skills, especially when getting rare items.
But you need to have a Glove first, how do you do it? You just need to approach Mr. Tatang to be his friend until he gets 1 heart from him. One of them is by always greeting Mr. Challenge every day, so your closeness with him will increase and you will be given a gift in the form of a Glove. You should do this method until the second week because you need to work with high pay for the next week.
3. Improving your Skills
As explained earlier, this skill is very useful for getting a high-paying job, there are many ways you can improve it
- communication: You can do this from the mirror at the Chief’s Storehouse and chat with the residents in Citampi. I suggest using the second method, besides being more effective it can also increase your closeness with the residents.
- Strength: You can do it from dumbbells in the Chief’s Storehouse and go to the gym in Gymbal Area 3 by paying 25 RP you can increase strength by 10
- Intelligence: You can do this through studying at the desk at the Chief’s Storehouse and through playing on the computer in Net-Caffe Area 3, by paying 50 RP, you can increase intelligence by 10, this is quite efficient when you have more money.
- lucky: You can get this Luck by looking for trash or used goods in the city of Citampi, both on the streets and in the trash.
4. Take advantage of the Mosque and Church
This Mosque and Church are very useful because in it you can pray which you can get 25% more money while working your first 3 hours which is called Fortune, this applies to all jobs. In addition, there is also a +3 bonus relationship to the first person you talk to, this is called a Relationship.
This all applies to the same day, if you do it tomorrow then the fortune and relationships will also expire. You can use this when you want to approach someone, such as at the beginning of the game to approach Mr. Tatang, you can use Relationship to quickly become friends. Then you can use Fortune to work with high pay.
5. Build Relationships with Women
There are many women in this city of Citampi, but you just need to approach one of them so you can be his girlfriend and start a family. There are various ways to approach him, such as by first chatting with him until he becomes his friend, then you can give some gifts if you have more money. Here is a list of gifts that you can give to various women in the city of Citampi:
- Nabila: necklace/watch
- Ishma: perfume/cosmetics
- Windy: Shoes
- sarah: Cosmetics
- picture: Fragrance
6.Using a Handphone
In this game, you can use a cellphone in the lower right corner. There is various information such as the contacts of Citampi residents, a Calendar to find out which stores are closed, galleries to view photos, Ojek Online to travel to various places, Citampers to find out profiles of Citampi residents such as Birthdays, jobs, and Hobby, and many more.
Citampi Stories: Love Life is a pixel and simulation game that is perfect for you to play in your spare time because the game is very relaxing, doesn’t need to think much, and can relate to your life, that is migrating to a city to earn money for the family.
That’s all from us for the Citampi Stories: Love Life Beginners Guide! Did you find our Citampi Stories: Love Life beginners guide helpful? Do let us know in the comments!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our whatsapp groups, TelegramGroup, or discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagramand Twitter for quick updates.